Monday, January 8, 2018

Pato: ‘Milan is my home’

Alexandre Pato says “Milan is my home” and would “think about it” if he got an offer to return to the club.

The Brazilian forward scored 63 goals in 150 appearances for the Rossoneri, but his time in Italy was blighted by injuries.

‘The Duck’ is now playing for Tianjin Quanjian in China, but he still holds a candle for the Diavolo.

“Milan is my home,” Pato told Tuttomercatoweb.

“It was my first team outside of Brazil, the club that gave me the opportunity to be known all over the world.

“They gave me the chance to play in Europe, to win trophies and play alongside great players. It’s my home and I love Milan.

“I’m happy when they’re successful because I still have a lot of friends there, I have a good relationship with [former President Silvio] Berlusconi and [ex-CEO Adriano] Galliani, I hear from them on WhatsApp.

“I hope Milan will remain a good team.

“Could I go back one day? Right now I play in China and I’m happy here, but who knows what could happen in the future?

“If I get an offer from Milan or from Europe I could think about it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment