Saturday, January 6, 2018

Caitlin Stasey poses topless on an inflatable flamingo in protest of social media rules on nudity


I think it’s unfair that @INSTAGRAM deletes certain tits based on levels of engagement - there shouldn’t be a hierarchy of body parts,' she wrote.
However Caitlin acknowledged that there were more important things she wanted to campaign about at present.
'The world is falling apart in real ways that hurt real people in real time and I just can’t really justify railing against this particular brand of censorship rn (sic),' she explained.
'I still think it’s bulls**t but I guess it’s also bulls**t for me to take advantage of any leniency they’ve shown me.'
In the past Caitlin has frequently shared topless or scantily clad photos of herself to protest social media rules about nudity.
However last November she turned her attention to another issue; 'discriminatory' jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment